Sunday, May 4, 2008

Down in Dixie


This weekend I hopped on a plane down to Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina for Jeb & Anna's wedding with my parents.  As you can tell, I really took advantage of the on flight entertainment (gotta love JetBlue).  I borrowed Dad's Bose headphones, which are almost bigger than my head.  Here are some other highlights from my first trip below the Mason-Dixon.
Here I am with the man of the hour, Jeb, enjoying some karaoke, pizza, and beer.

This is me at the rehearsal dinner with Lt. Hall, Anna's brother.  I just love a man in uniform; so many shiny things to look at!
I attempted to imbibe a bit at the rehearsal dinner.  The Delta brothers were very proud of me, and mom was very horrified.  She told me not until I'm 21, which is so unfair!
 
Me and Mom in our party dresses outside the church.

I was totally exhausted from the wedding weekend, so I passed out in dad's arms at the Sunday brunch.

No comments: