Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eating Out

Yesterday, the weather here in NYC was so beautiful- mommy and I were out and about all day long!  We strolled all the way down to my dad's office (what a treat; I got to meet all of his co-workers, plus I got to see Gramps!).  I went to the park and played on the swings, had a little snack, and then fell asleep.  
When I woke up, I was at JG Melon with mommy and her friend Joanna (Here's a pic of her holding me).  Joanna had not seen me since my 2 month birthday, and she was very impressed when she saw how much I had grown, and that I had learned to smile and coo.  I was a very good girl at dinner, and I let my mommy and Joanna eat their burgers before I asked to be held.  JG Melon's food looked pretty tasty; I can't wait 'til I can eat solid food!    

No comments: